Saturday, March 7, 2015

Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome to SimplyRae. I created this blog a few years back but never ended up using it besides a few random posts here and there. I have recently decided to completely start over, i erased all my old posts and well...here I am!
    I will introduce myself a bit before hopping right in. For those who do not know, I'm Sahrae and I reside in Upstate New York. I am happily married to my soulmate, Nicolas and we have our two fur babies who I love more than life..Chance my pug and Cosmo our kitty (or Nick's kitty..I should say). This blog will include a lot about my love of indie bath, makeup, nail products, subscription boxes, etc. I will do product reviews, possible rants, and just random thoughts that come to my mind. I am random, I am emotional, I am honest, I am real.
    This is my blog, I enjoy sharing my thoughts and feelings and I hope that you all enjoy my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment!