Wednesday, March 11, 2015

First Impression: Moonalisa




Today i will be chatting about the indie bath and body company Moonalisa (or Moona for short). Moonalisa is a new to me company, and after hearing rave reviews in the facebook groups i belong to i just had to order! Moona carries many products including lotions, perfume oils, lip butters, etc. The shop is not always stocked online, so it is best to follow Moona on their facebook page to stay up to date on restocks and releases. Her products are very popular, and they do sell out FAST!

The order i'm showing ya'll today is from a small restock that she did on February 22nd, I just received this in the mail Yesterday March 10th so the turn-around time for this order was not too bad at all. Her usual TAT for releases is around 30 business days, which seems like forever but trust me it's SO worth it. Now, let's get into my order!

My order consists of 4 different products in 4 different scents:
-"Chateau de Chambord"- made from raspberries, blackberries, Madagascar vanilla, Moroccan citrus peel, honey and cognac to create an all-natural Black Raspberry liqueur.
-"Peches Melba"- juicy ripe peaches with a squeeze of lemon and fresh raspberry topped vanilla bean ice cream.
-"Torta Del Cielo"- Heavenly Cake; A traditional Mayan desert . It is a scrumptious , moist Almond sponge cake soaked with Rum or Brandy. Made with tons of butter, sugar, eggs and Vanilla bean.
-"Bananas Foster"- Creamy rich Banana and butter , made with an all natural Banana flavor oil.


Moona also included a free sample in my order, a butter rich cream in the scent "Bohemian Amber". I cannot find a scent description for this, the scent is not for me but i am just not a musky/floral scent person.

I'll start with the perfume oils, these are seriously gorgeous. I mean LOOK AT THEM! I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and these just are a million times yes! I got a perfume oil in the "Peches Melba" scent and one in the "Torta Del Cielo" scent. I am madly in love with "Peches Melba", its a nice fruity and juicy scent and I need it in more things! It lasts on my skin as well, which is of course what everyone looks for with a perfume. "Torta Del Cielo" is one that i feel iffy on, i plan on putting it up for trade/sale in one of my indie groups as the scent just seems not for me. It fits the description well, but i feel like the almond scent stands out to much for my tastes. I originally purchased it because it was a scent people were raving about, and because it is a discontinued scent, meaning sorry guys that i teased you but you can't get this one anymore (sad-face) but alas it is just not for me. All-in-all i give Moona perfumes two thumbs up!

I ordered Moona butter rich cream in the scent "Chateau de Chambord", it is a 4 oz container and has a nice label and look at how it is filled to the brim! The scent is amazing, i wish i would have purchased it in other products but there is always next time right?! The cream is a wonderful texture and it sinks right into my skin almost instantly, no greasy after feel either just pure moisture. I will definitely be purchasing more BRC's in other scents.

I also ordered a lip butter in "Bananas Foster". I am a lip balm addict so i am always looking for "holy grail" lip products and this is definitely one of them! The scent is awesome, as is the texture. I don't get much flavor from it but it is lightly flavored. This scent will make you want to eat it, but please don't because that is just a tummy ache waiting to happen.

I am extremely impressed with this company, for both the appearance of the product and the products themselves. I love the items i have ordered and i highly recommend to check them out next restock and pick some things up for yourself! I have placed a couple orders in the last release which was just a few weeks ago, and i will be reviewing those once they arrive as well to give you a better feel of Moonalisa's other products. If you are at all interested in checking this company out for yourself please follow the links below. Thank you for reading!


Moonalisa Website: http://www.moonalisa.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/MoonaLisa-a-supernatural-clean/167818801783?ref=br_tf"
10% Off First Purchase (I Will Receive $10 Off If You Use This Code Also): http://r.sloyalty.com/r/u6jpD3uQ17SG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment!